On the 3rd of April, BioGov.net’s partner FVA will organise under the patronage of University of Bari Aldo Moro, its first Regional Community of Practice (CoP) Workshop in the Apulia Region, Italy.
This workshop entitled “Circular Bioeconomy and Art: an innovative format for education” aims to kick off the regional Community of Practice on lifelong education in bioeconomy, with an emphasis on innovative formats resulting from the intersection between the circular bioeconomy and the arts.
The objectives of this workshop are to:
- share inspirational case studies resulting from the analysis of regional and European Best practices;
- present innovative formats and methodologies to connect bioeconomy and art;
- facilitate the identification of regional needs and priorities;
- collect suggestions to further develop the BioGov.net methodological approach; and
- identify stakeholders to engage in future activities foreseen in the Community of Practice
The event will be held in Italian. Participation is free of charge, but registration is requested to attend.
Check out the agenda here!